DOES IT COST ANYTHING TO JOIN? WHAT CAN I SELL ON AFYC?
It’s free to join AFYC.
Artists can sell original artwork, art prints and/or art printed on products such as apparel, phone cases, home decor, etc.
As an AFYC artist you set your own price for original artwork. You’ll receive 70% of the retail price of your artwork.
Art Prints and Art On Products
You receive 50% of net profit from sales of any of your licensed art you choose to be printed as an art print and/or art printed on products, after product cost is deducted. You retain your original copyright status for all submitted art.
HOW DOES AFYC SUPPORT ME AS AN ARTIST?
As an AFYC artist you receive an individual Artist Profile page which includes your own featured cover photo, logo, short bio, profile photo or video, artist statement, link to your website and your individualized online art sales gallery. Take a look at our current AFYC artist profile pages.
As an AFYC Artist you can also join our Art Lover Affiliate program, providing you with a potential second revenue stream.
The Art Lover Affiliate program gives you:
- The ability to share, promote and offer your art to the public via your unique AFYC Art Lover Affiliate Dashboard link.
- Direct access to customized email templates and one click social media buttons to help you market your AFYC art.
- The opportunity to earn an additional 10% commission on any purchase generated via your unique AFYC Art Lover Affiliate link.
- 24/7 access to the AFYC Art Lover Affiliate Dashboard to view your referrals, purchases and commissions.
- All purchases are tracked in your AFYC Art Lover Affiliate Dashboard and paid through PayPal at the end of the month following the date of purchase.
Please visit our Artist Representation page to learn more about becoming an AFYC Artist.
HOW DO I PROTECT MY COPYRIGHTS?
Art For Your Cause provides a way for copyright owners, or those authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, to report infringing use of their content on the Art For Your Cause website.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our Copyright Agent. The requirements of a proper DMCA complaint are listed below.
For your convenience, the entire text of the DMCA can be found online at: https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/hr2281.pdf
To provide us a DMCA complaint notice that complies with the DMCA’s requirements (“DMCA Notice”), you should:
- Provide your contact information, including your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered in your DMCA Notice, you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient for us to locate each instance of allegedly infringing material that you are requesting to be removed or disabled. (For example, by providing each URL where the material may be found on the Art For Your Cause website.)
- Include the following statements in the body of the DMCA Notice:
- Include a physical or electronic signature (e.g. typing your printed name) 6. Deliver this DMCA Notice, with all items completed to the Designated Copyright Agent for Art For Your Cause at: Attn: Copyright Agent- firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mail To:
Attn: Copyright Agent @ Art For Your Cause LLC
13101 Preston Road, Ste. 110
Dallas, TX 75240
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ARTISTS AFFILIATED WITH AFYC?
You can learn more about our current affiliated artists at artforyourcause.com/artists.